Canteen Manager role
After two years of awesome commitment, our current Operations Manager Fi Turp has taken on a new role at work and can’t continue; the Committee would like to thank Fi for her excellent effort in managing the canteen over this period.
We are now seeking to appoint someone in a new role, focused on the management and growth of our canteen.
The Canteen Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the Canteen and is directly answerable to the General Manager, and ultimately to the Committee.
Hours: Typically 6 hours per week during the playing season
- Day-to-day management and operation of the canteen services
- Manage Canteen Staff and workload of Canteen Staff and facilitate a happy, supportive and productive canteen environment, where canteen staff and or volunteers feel valued and welcome
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Manage food stock levels of the Canteen and timely ordering of stock
- Manage catering for functions (when required)
- Ensure all stock is stored and rotated appropriately
- Establish and maintain effective procedures for the canteen’s operation
- Ensure all equipment is properly used and maintained and any malfunctions or breakdowns reported to the Committee.
The successful candidate must have (or be able to obtain) a current Blue Card for working with children.
LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT
This will be a 1 year reimbursable appointment, to be reviewed annually. Interested candidates should submit their expressions of interest to Karen Muir (email@example.com) by Tuesday 29 January 2019.