As a proudly non-profit community football club, we rely on members, volunteers and contributions from our sponsors to operate. All members can lend a helping hand to keep the club running smoothly.
Talk to your committee representative or email email@example.com to find out more about any of the following ways to help.
Volunteering and lending a hand at Dunmore Park
Everyone can help keep the Club operating smoothly without a major time investment required – remember: many hands make light work! We’re always looking for help with:
- Trades (e.g. plumbing, carpentry, painting etc.) – we’re keeping a running list of work required around the Club, check it out >>here<<
- Ground officials for game days
- Canteen shifts
- Working bees (usually advertised a few times a year)
Coaching or managing a team
Coaching is a rewarding experience that gives you a chance to help your local community, as well as meet like-minded people. We provide all relevant training to get you started, have a Director of Coaching to help with training preparation, and are more than happy to work with newcomers as well as more experienced coaches.
The TFC Committee is responsible for managing the affairs, property and funds of the Club. We are currently seeking a volunteer for the following position:
- Miniroos Coordinator (U8-U12 boys) – work closely with our General Manager coordinating the boys miniroos teams, particularly on training days (Wednesday). Estimated 2 hours of commitment per week.
- Partnerships Manager – sourcing, managing and retaining Club support partners and grants to ensure a positive revenue stream into the Club to help promote the Club and our partners and to reduce participation costs.
Become a sponsor
Sponsorship is a great way to increase awareness of a company’s products and services, and also a brilliant way to give back to the community and directly connect with parents, coaches, players and spectators. TFC has a variety of sponsorship packages available, including Dunmore Park signage and jersey sponsorship. If you own a business, or know of one that might be interested in supporting the Club, let us know.
Rebel Sport Community Givebacks
We are proudly partnering with rebel in their rebel Community Givebacks program which entitles our Club to receive 5% of all our member purchases back as credit to spend instore on sports equipment!
To support our club, all you need to do is:
- Join the rebel active loyalty program online
- Link your account to Toowong Football Club next time you visit your local rebel store.
Just remember to swipe your rebel active loyalty card instore or log into your account online when making purchases at rebel.
Support our sponsors!
Last but not least, members can show their support for the Club by supporting the local businesses whose commitment to the Club helps us keep delivering year on year. Our sponsors also offer special deals or discounts to TFC members. Click here to see a list of all our sponsors.