Refunds of fees is subject to several matters, not limited to:
- Player status, and
- If activity has commenced, and
- If a request for deregistration has been received
If the Player has paid in full and has NOT commenced any football activity (including training/trials, grading, trial games, organised games etc.) and has NOT been made active, a full refund (subject to any handling fee stated and any transaction charges) will be made.
If the Player has commenced training/trials or played any games, any refund will be subject to the following reductions:
- Any governing body fees (including Football Federation Australia and Football Queensland), inclusive of insurance levy
- Any costs associated with the Player playing kit for the year (to be retained by the Player)
- Any costs associated with the Player’s participation in the season to date (see below)
- Any transaction charges incurred at the point of registration
Costs associated with the Player’s participation for the season will include:
- Costs incurred by the Club to purchase general shared equipment for the current season
- Costs incurred to maintain the facilities (buildings and fields) to support football, inclusive of any staff, contractors and utility / statutory costs
- Costs incurred for match day events the Player has participated in
- Costs associated with coaching education and reimbursements
The assessment of the extent of cost of Player participation to be retained by the Club will largely be dependent on the time of the season the request is made and will be assessed by the Treasurer.
Players are not entitled to refunds following the cancellation of training sessions or matches due to weather conditions or other external factors (e.g. Government restrictions on activities).
Toowong FC will adhere to principles associated with consumer guarantees and Australian consumer law.
We do not have to give you a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind. However, we will endeavour to assist in repair, replacement or refund/credit note where appropriate.
- Gift cards (however are useable for up to 3 years, subject to availability of item)
- Health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
TFC does not have to give you a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
However, you will receive updates on the receipt of the returned item and the outcome of the same, including whether repair, replacement or refund will apply.
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if we offer you one. You can ask for a replacement or refund if the problem with the product is major.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable):
Replaced products must be of an identical type to the product originally supplied. Refunds should be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO BOX 1410, TOOWONG, QLD, 4066, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee a return of an item where the event is beyond our control such as through the use of Australia Post or courier.
(Policy last revised and approved 21 January 2022)