Refunds of fees is subject to several matters, not limited to:
- Player status, and
- If activity has commenced, and
- if a request for de-registration has been received
If the Player has paid in full and has NOT commenced any football activity (including training, grading, trial games, organised games etc.) and has NOT been made active, a full refund (subject to any handling fee stated and any transaction charges) will be made.
If the Player has commenced training or played any games, any refund will be subject to the following reductions:
- Any governing body fees (including Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland and Football Brisbane), inclusive of insurance levy
- Any costs associated with the Player playing kit for the year (to be retained by the Player)
- Any costs associated with the Players participation in the season to date (see below)
- Any transaction charges incurred by the Club at the point of registration
Costs associated with the Player participation for the season will include:
- Costs incurred by the Club to purchase general shared equipment for the current season
- Costs incurred to maintain the facilities (buildings and fields) to support football, inclusive of any staff, contractors and utility / statutory costs
- Costs incurred for match day events the Player has participated in
- Costs associated with coaching education and reimbursements
The assessment of the extent of cost of Player participation to be retained by the Club will largely be dependant on the time of the season the request is made and will be assessed by the Treasurer.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 65 Lang Parade, AUCHENFLOWER, QLD, 4066, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.