We are seeking to appoint someone in the Operations Manager role, focused on the management of our Canteen.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the Canteen and is directly answerable to the General Manager, and ultimately to the Committee. It is a vital role for our community club, and a great way for someone to contribute.
Estimated commitment of 5 hours per week during the season, with up to $5,000 paid to cover expenses.
- Day-to-day management and operation of the canteen services
- Manage canteen staff and workload of canteen staff and facilitate a happy, supportive and productive canteen environment
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Manage food stock levels of the Canteen and timely ordering of stock
- Ensure all stock is stored and rotated appropriately
- Maintain effective procedures for the canteen’s operation
- Ensure all equipment is properly used and maintained and any malfunctions or breakdowns reported to the Committee.
The successful candidate must have (or be able to obtain) a current Blue Card for working with children.
LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT
This will be a one-year reimbursable appointment, to be reviewed annually. Interested candidates should submit their expressions of interest to Karen Muir (email@example.com).