Summer 6s are back!
Summer 6s are back at Toowong FC, and this time we have a mixed senior competition and 6 fields!
What is Summer 6s?
Summer6s is all about providing a fun, fast, social format of the game during the off-season. It involves 6 players on each team on a modified, smaller pitch. Teams can have maximum of 10 registered players.
With a large emphasis on fun, fitness and social benefits that only a team sport can offer, it is suitable for people of all age and skill levels. Summer6s is perfect for current players who want to keep active over the summer, those who have played but don’t have time to dedicate to a full winter season, individuals who just want to have some fun with friends and it is also a great opportunity for new participants to begin playing football in a fun and social setting.
Who Can Play?
At Toowong, we will run the following competitions in 2018:
- Juniors Age Groups – U8/U9, U10/U11, U12/U13, U14/15
- Senior Age Groups – Open Mens, Open Womens, Open Mixed and Over 35s Men
Where Will Matches Be Played?
All matches will be played at Dunmore Park.
When Will Matches Be Played?
Games will be played on the following nights:
- Monday evenings – Open Men, Open Women, Open Mixed & Over 35s
- Friday evenings – U8/U9, U10/U11, U12/U13, U14/U15
The competition starts the week of 15 October 2018 and will run for 9 weeks.
The competition costs are:
- $80 for juniors per player
- $90 for adults per player
- No additional or hidden fees
- Referees provided for all games
- All players must be registered and have paid their fees fully before the competition starts
How To Register & Pay?
To register for the 2018 Summer 6s, all players will again need to follow the following simple process:
Register a Team (if you are a Team Manager) and invite players
The Team Manager should complete the Team Nomination Form and add as many players emails as you can:
- to access the online Team Nomination Form click >> Here << and select “New Team Registration” (only one form to be submitted for each team!)
- Team Managers will need to nominate players emails on the last page of the form; each player will receive an email to allow them to register to that team
- After this Team Managers need to follow the confirmation email to register themselves to play
- The will also receive a team code and pin to allow other people to join the team; other members can also signup >> Here << if they know the team code
- Team registration closes 5th October 2018
- If you only have one or two players and want to play together, complete the Team form and drop us an email at email@example.com and we will merge you with others 🙂
Register as an individual
- If you don’t have a team, then simply register >> Here <<
- Please select the Age Group you want to be selected in and we will allocate you to a team
Need More Information? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org