Summer 6s are back!
Summer 6s are back at Toowong FC, and this time we have a senior competition!
What is Summer 6s?
Summer6s is all about providing a fun, fast, social format of the game during the off-season. It involves 6 players on each team on a modified, smaller pitch. Teams can have maximum of 10 registered players.
With a large emphasis on fun, fitness and social benefits that only a team sport can offer, it is suitable for people of all age and skill levels. Summer6s is perfect for current players who want to keep active over the summer, those who have played but don’t have time to dedicate to a full winter season, individuals who just want to have some fun with friends and it is also a great opportunity for new participants to begin playing football in a fun and social setting.
Who Can Play?
At Toowong, we will run the following competitions in 2017:
- Juniors Age Groups – U8/U9, U10/U11, U12/U14
- Senior Age Groups – Open Mens, Open Womens and Over 35s Men
Where Will Matches Be Played?
All matches will be played at Dunmore Park.
When Will Matches Be Played?
Games will be played on the following nights:
- Monday evenings – Open Men, Open Women & Over 35s
- Friday evenings – U8/U9, U10/U11, U12/U13, U14/U16
The competition starts the week of 9 October 2017 and will run for 9 weeks.
The competition costs are:
- $85 per player
- No additional or hidden fees
- All players must be registered and have paid their fees fully before the competition starts
How To Register & Pay?
To register for the 2017 Summer 6s, all players will again need to follow the following simple process:
Step 1 – Register & Pay Online (ALL PLAYERS TO COMPLETE)
- All players need to register via the online “MyFootball Club” registration website which is now open:To access the registration website please click >> Here << and then follow the instructions
- On the Contact Details page, please add or update relevant details as required
- Make sure you select “Toowong Football Club Inc” on the registration page, then select the relevant age group package (eg: “Summer 6’s 2017 – U10/U11”).
Complete the registration process by fully paying your registration fees using a valid credit card (you will not be charged any credit card or merchant fees)
- If you are in a team, enter the team name in the additional questions section
- Fees must be paid when you register – cash payments cannot be made at the Club
- Please print the receipt and keep this in a safe place
Step 2 – Register a Team (if you are a Team Manager)
The Team Manager should complete the Team Nomination Form and send it into us so we can lock-in your team for this year’s competition:
- to access the online Team Nomination Form >> Here <<(only one form to be submitted for each team)
- Team Managers will need to nominate a minimum of 6 players on the form
- The online form must be completed by Friday 29 September 2017
Need More Information? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org