Limited spaces in U6 and U7!!!
What are the fees?
The fees for 2018 are provided below.
What discounts are available?
As per previous years the Club is committed to giving back as much as we can to encourage people to get involved. The discounts for 2018 include:
- $50 reduction on fees for the second, and each subsequent, family member that joins the Club
- $125 reduction in one family members fees if you take on a Miniroo team Coach role (1 coach per team forMiniRoos)
- Childs fees paid if you coach a junior team that they play in (maximum of 2 coaches per team in Juniors)
- 50% senior discount if you coach a junior or miniroo team (maximum of 2 coaches per team)
$75 reduction in one family members fees for being a Committee member in 2018
If you do not have a community coaching qualification, it is required that you obtain one (with the cost covered by the Club).
How do I register (Mens Masters see bottom of the page)?
It’s so easy. You can follow the instructions in our handy 2018 guide (Welcome Pack 2018) or simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website (myfootballclub.com.au)
- Click on Register Now
- Select Player Registration
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Once logged in, select Make a Registration or Register Now
- Update contact details if necessary (very important)
- On the next screen, enter Toowong Football Club Inc.
- Select the Registration role as: Player (If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration
- Click the Add button
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next
- Either click on Pay Now to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard), or select manual Payment at Club if you want to pay at our club information day; choose this option if you are eligible for ANY discount (additional family member, coach, committee member)
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the Save All Answers button – this step is important for your jersey sizing, please refer to the chart below.
Jersey choice for youths, what size should I select?
The sizing has changed for jerseys and shorts in 2018 and the handy table below will allow you to select the correct jersey size when you register. Any issues, please drop us a message.
What is included in the fees?
The Committee have been working very hard over the last few months to make sure that our fees for 2018 continue to provide the best value possible.
In 2018 the fees will include:
- Toowong playing jersey for miniroos and juniors (a first for the Club – yours to keep!)
- All costs associated with playing
- All costs associated with running the Club
Other than new or replacement socks and shorts (the style remains the same for 2018) or any other merchandise you would like to purchase (there is some great gear!), everything is included.
In a bit more detail, the average allocation of cost to the fees are described below.
Each area above consists of the following items:
- Player registration
FFA, FQ and FB registration costs
All home day referees (including Miniroo referees)
- Football administration
Equipment (balls, goals, bibs, cones)
FB Affiliation Fees
FB Referee Development
FB Media Levy
FB Gala dinner
Trophy Day MiniRoos
Coach Training (Community)
Trophy Day Juniors
Team photo opportunity
- General administration
Accountancy and auditing Fees
Insurance (Inc Workcover)
Internet / website
Pos of Sale system
Cloud accounting system
Sponsorship costs (signage)
General office administration (printing)
Facility pest control
Light and power
General purpose bin
Aeration, topsoil and turfing annually
Clubhouse and Surrounds upkeep
Lighting / electrical upkeep
- Club management costs
Director of Coaching
General Manager (permanent part time position for 2018)
To ensure that we keep the fees as low as possible the Club allows for several different income streams to cover all of our running costs. This is shown below.
As can be seen the canteen plays a very important part in this, hence why we are committing some of our reserved funds to upgrade it this year. These works will be ready to offer a much greater range of food on training and match days in 2018 and beyond.
I have more than one child, can I stagger fees?
The Club has a third party facility to assist with payments, particularly for our seniors. We can offer this to those families that may have more than one child to enroll. Please us the Contact Us link above to get more details.
For Capital 1 Men, please follow this >>> link <<<
For Capital 1 Women, please follow this >>> link <<<
For City Men, please follow this >>> link <<<
For City Women, please follow this >>> link <<<
For Under 20s, please follow this >>> link <<<
Mens Masters (Over 35s / 45s)
For Masters Men, please follow this >>> link <<<